The City of Panabo will choose this year’s Most Outstanding Panaboan as part of the 19th Araw ng Panabo Celebration this coming March 2020.
Nominations are open for:
• Professional Excellence
• Impact of Achievement to the Panabo community
• Leadership and Pioneering Zeal
• Good Character and Integrity
• National or International awardee/honouree for specific achievements in any field
Nominations must be supported with:
1. Signed nomination form by the person nominating.
2. Personal Data of the nominee.
3. List of nominee’s achievements, statement of contribution to the community.
4.Proof of nominee’s awards, medals, plaques and certifications (for Category 2).
If you know someone who possesses the above-mentioned qualifications, it’s your time to nominate her/him.
Nomination form can be downloaded at the Official Website of the City Government of Panabo or click https://bit.ly/OutstandingPanaboanForm
Deadline for the submission of the nomination form together with the supporting documents will be on or before February 24, 2020 at the City Administrator’s Office. For queries and clarifications please contact the City Administrator’s Office at telephone number (082) 822 7320 and look for Ms. Elvira S. Catipay.
Winners will be announced on March 31, 2020 during the Araw ng Panabo Culmination Program.
(QJ.Vega/CIO-Public Information & Research Ops)