PUBLICATION OF VACANT POSITIONS
Deadline: Friday, March 5, 2021, 4:30 PM
The City Government of Panabo highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.
Please signify your interest in writing and attach the following documents to your Application Letter and submit to the address below not later than Friday, March 5, 2021, 4:30 PM, to wit:
1. Official Application Form (available during the Local Recruitment Activity);
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (WES) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance rating in the last rating period prior to application (for promotion or transfer);
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records, including Diploma, Special Order if school is not accredited (if accredited, should be stated in TOR or CAV), and CHED Certification of Authenticity and Validity (CAV) as proof of highest education attained declared in PDS;
6. Photocopy of Certification of Employment as proof of experience declared in PDS/WES; and
7. Photocopy of Certification of Training/Seminar as proof of trainings attended declared in PDS.
Acceptance of application documents is thru Local Recruitment Activities (LRA) only in compliance with COVID-19 pandemic health protocols in partnership with Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
> February 19, 2021
> February 26, 2021
> March 5, 2021 (Job Fair)
Please Pre-Register at least a day before your preferred schedule of submission at their Office or online (Job Matching Portal) via PESO Panabo City FB Page.
LATE SUBMISSION AND APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED OR ACCEPTED.
PLEASE BRING YOUR ORIGINAL COPIES FOR VERIFICATION.
Qualified applicants are advised to address their application to:
JANREY G. GAVINA
City Vice Mayor
City Government of Panabo,
SP Building, J.P. Laurel, Panabo City
HENRY M. ESPARAGOZA
Check the page for more updates. Stay safe!